Thursday, October 15, 2009

here we go

I am adjusting quickly....or trying to. I usually catch the bus to and from work and it cost about a dollar per ride, but today i got on the wrong bus and ended up an hour from work with no idea where i was...total fiasco, i was so stressed that i worked up the biggest zit you have ever seen on my cheek...damn thing is the size of a golf ball, and im not even joking. although it took me almost 2 hours to get back to work and 3 bus transfers...i did it, which i am very very proud of myself for doing. overall the food is getting more palatable, and with my first weekend coming up i am looking forward to getting out and seeing more of my town.

I am going to put a list of things that i need sent over on this blog, so all you reading can send me little gifts now and then.... but not quite yet.

everyone that reads this, I wish you the best. Keep in touch. and if you can swing it, buy a ticket and get your ass over here! i have plenty of room.

love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment